Santa Clara Mission Cemetery and COVID-
Beginning June 8, 2020
Information regarding office visits, restrictions, and conditions
1. Janitorial will continue to disinfect all high-
2. The office doors will remain locked to prevent walk-
3. All visitors needing to enter the office must agree to a temperature screening prior to entering. Anyone who has a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted inside the office.
4. In all cases (appointments, walk-
5. Face coverings are required to enter the office and physical distancing measures (at least 6’ of distance between customers and staff) will be strictly enforced.
6. Floor markings and signage will indicate where to stand and the path of travel.
7. Public restrooms are not available: (There is an outside portable toilet.)
8. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the office door.
Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate our way through the COVID-